Medicare and Private Division Home Health Agencies
If you or your loved one requires intermittent care and is confined to home, Florida Hospital Waterman Home Care Services Medicare Division is the right choice.
Statistics show that home care treatment is the patient’s preference. It reduces stress, provides a safe environment and prolongs life. Because home nursing is a team effort, we encourage the family to play an active role in helping us meet the patient’s physical and psychological needs.
Home care is appropriate for many cases, including:
- Recent hospital discharges who are not fully recovered.
- Chronic conditions that need monitoring.
- Patients with limited mobility who need therapy services.
- Terminal patients who need a pain management program.
Services are administered by:
- Professional registered nurse
- Certified wound care nurses
- IV team of nurses whose skills include certified chemotherapy administration
- Licensed practical nurses
- Speech therapists
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Medical social worker
- Home health aide
- Private duty services
Florida Hospital Waterman Home Care Services
3260 Waterman Way
Tavares, FL 32778