Nothing can give you peace of mind like knowing your child has the highest quality care while you are at work; in a loving Christian environment where your child's happiness, health, and well-being are truly the focus.
At Florida Hospital Waterman, our Child Care Center offers employees, a bright and stimulating environment with enriching programs for all ages. Other benefits are transportation to and from local schools, hours to accommodate your shift, and it is conveniently located on-site; so you can come by to visit, have lunch, or attend one of our many holiday programs. It is one of the ways Florida Hospital Waterman helps our employees balance work and home life.
- -Open to Florida Hospital Waterman employees only
- -Open 6:00a.m. to 7:30p.m. to accommodate longer shifts
- -Payments are conveniently deducted from your paycheck
- -All staff are licensed, CPR certified and state trained
- -Extremely favorable child to caregiver ratio
- -New contemporary facilities
- -Transportation to and from school at no extra charge
- -Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks at no extra charge
To learn more about our Child Care facilities, please contact:
Nancy McManus, Manager
Florida Hospital Waterman Children's Center