With Christ as our example, we exist to promote the physical, emotional, and spiritual healing of all in our community.
Because life is precious, the Florida Hospital Waterman team will strive to:
- Provide excellent service characterized by competence, efficiency, promptness and teamwork.
- Demonstrate mutual respect, honesty, integrity, compassion, accountability and cheerfulness in relationships with patients, staff, physicians, and visitors.
- Advocate and teach principles of physical, emotional and spiritual health to share hope and enhance quality of life.
- Champion our employees as our most important resource, and nurture their personal and professional well being.
- Attract and support a highly qualified medical staff in a partnership of trust and respect for the benefit of those we are privileged to serve.
- Apply principles of stewardship to ensure financial resources are available to provide expert staff and advanced technology in a safe and appealing environment.